Exhibitors feature a large selection of show discounted items and special offers throughout the weekend. Don't miss it! • Show Hours
Friday Saturday Sunday
February 23rd February 24th February 25th
3 pm to 9 pm 10am to 8 pm 10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only): Adult $10.00 Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs) Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent • Click HERE for Discount Coupons
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered service animals.
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas - Follow show signs.
If you want results, Check on us! We have organized 200+ shows in this region with consistently strong attendance plus a 30 year track record worth investing your business advertising dollars in. We offer promotion and controlled overhead advantages that can not be matched at other events. Find out why our exhibitor return rate is so high. Work a weekend and generate more business after our shows. Contact Dave McCarey for display information. 400 Booths - Take a closer look.
This is by Far the Regions’ LARGEST and BEST ATTENDED HOME SHOW with over 400 display booths.
Exhibitor Friendly Facility. FREE Parking.
Get more for your advertising dollar at the Annual Suburban Home Show.
• More Attendance Means You Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Invited to Exhibit: Architects, awnings, banking & finance, builders, building supplies, carpets, chimney & duct cleaning, closet organizers, contractors, exercise equipment, fencing, fireplaces & stoves, garage doors, gutters & cleaning, hardwood flooring, heating & a/c, interior decorating, kitchen refacers, kitchens & baths, landscaping, lawn care and equipment, log homes, marble & tile, mirrors & decorative glass, outdoor furniture, paint & hardware, painting & power washing, patio & sun rooms, paving stones, playground equipment, plumbing supplies, pools & spas, real estate, roofing & siding, security systems, sheds & decks, stairs & rails, tools & equipment rentals, travel & tourism, vacation real estate, vacuums, waterproofing, window treatments & blinds, windows & doors . . . anything to improve your home, yard and quality of life.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there are balcony and (entry) lobby area 10'x10' display booths available.
• Strong Advertising Campaign:We deliver a quality audience via massive multi-media advertising & promotion . . . Primarily targeted to homeowners in the lower Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey. This includes a special Orange & Rockland billing insert, Newspaper display ads; regional Cable Television systems; Point of Purchase discount coupons and show posters; plus Direct Mail discount postcards sent to previous show patrons along with email reminder coupons.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Easy access unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric and exhibitor services, overnight security, broadloom carpeted show aisles, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers, exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located just off NY State Thruway (I-87, Exit 14B).
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact David McCarey at 800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772