3rd Annual Memorial Day Weekend Summer Kickoff!
If you’re like us, you’re ready to get Summer started! To celebrate the long-awaited arrival of the season here in Hancock, we’ve put together a party of epic proportions for kids of all ages to enjoy!
Here’s what’s going on MAY 28 at the Hancock Town Square:
- Mirth and Magic with Chee Chee The Clown from 11am-12noon and again from 1:00-2:00pm
- LIVE MUSIC by 2/3 Goat at 12noon and again at 1:30pm
- Artisans and crafters of fine jewelry, soaps, handmade items, and farm market products
- Fine Artists and Authors
- Gift Baskets & 50/50 Raffles
- Chicken BBQ
- Build Your Own Tacos Bar
- Giant Jenga Game
- Kids Activities
- Homemade Fudge, Roasted Nuts, Chocolate Lollipops
- PLUS: Book & Video Sale at Read Library and Exhibits at the Hancock-Chehocton Historical Society
- BONUS: The Evolution Store — NYC’s premiere destination for science and natural history collectibles, artifacts, and gifts — will be at the event displaying and selling a dazzling array of meteorites and minerals — skulls and specimens — collectibles and curiosities — you won’t want to miss it!