Please recheck all information for errors, cancellations and accuracy.
Aug 31 2022 to Sep 24 2022 Starts midnight
EVENT HAS ENDED
Village Park Circle NY NY
The Antique Boat Museum is thrilled to announce the opportunity of a unique experience aboard its 1948 48’ Hutchinson runabout Pardon Me on select Wednesday and Saturday afternoons through mid-September. The 40-minute experience allows for boarding, disembarking, brief history on Pardon Me and her engine, photo and video opportunities, and approximately 20 minutes with the vessel underway on the St. Lawrence River for up to six passengers.
• Cost: $300 per seat. A private Pardon Me ride can be booked for a total of $1800.
• When purchasing individual tickets, Pardon Me must go out with a full 6-passenger load in order to cover the cost of her required fuels. Pardon Me runs on 100-octane aviation fuel and non-ethanol 90-octane boat fuel.
• The Museum will assist in coordinating groups of less than 6 but makes no guarantee to fill the seats.
• Passengers have the option to split the cost of the remaining unfilled seats if they would still like to go out. 48 hours’ notice will be given regarding the status of any unfilled seats.
• 5 passengers: $360 per seat
• 4 passengers: $450 per seat
• 3 passengers: $600 per seat
To book a ride on Pardon Me, please contact Matt Perrin at 315.686.4104 ext. 247 or email@example.com with your preferred Wednesday or Saturday date and number of seats requested. Reservations must be made in advance and payment is due prior to your ride departing or when all six seats have been filled.
Please note that all on-water programs are weather-dependent, and the Museum reserves the right to cancel and re-book boat rides due to weather and/or mechanical issues.
Refund policy: In the event that the Museum needs to cancel your ride due to weather, we will reschedule your ride or refund the fees according to our refund policy. Due to the limited number of runs and economics of operation, there are no refunds for passenger cancellations.