Keuka In Bloom
Treat yourself to the best of magnificent Keuka Lake at the height of Spring. A tremendous bargain, every year a sell-out! Each winery will offer samples of world-class vintages and herb-inspired foods. Ticket holders will also receive at each winery one flower and one herb, each in a 4" pot and ready to plant. Tour all seven wineries and return home with fabulous wines, great recipes and the following 14 plants just in time for Spring gardening! Event hours:
Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm.
At your starting winery, you will receive a complimentary Keuka Lake Wine Trail wine glass. Then at each winery, taste four delicious wines and savor samples of hearty foods chosen to highlight the quality of our wines and the passion and skills of our people. 28 wine samples and more than a dozen food samples... an unbeatable value!
F L O W E R S & H E R B S
Heron Hill Pansy Clear Face & Purple Sage
Hunt Country Lobelia (Marine Blue) & Garlic Chives
Keuka Spring Dwarf Snapdragon & Curly Parsley
McGregor Zinnia & Italian Large Leaf Basil
Point of the Bluff Sweet Alyssum & Munstead Lavender
Vineyard View Petunia & Rosemary
Ravines: Pansy with Blotch & English Thyme
M E N U
- Keuka Spring: Tortellini Salad with Ham and Vegetable Crudité
- McGregor’s: Penne with Sweet Pea Pesto, Spring greens tossed with Champagne Vinaigrette, and Carrot Cake
- Point of the Bluff: Herbs De Provence Roasted Chicken and Ancient Grain Salad
- Hunt Country: Joyce’s Curried Chicken Salad, Baguette, Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- Vineyard View – Sundried Tomato & Rosemary Focaccia with Parmesan & Mozzarella, Rosemary Pasta Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing
- ... more to be announced!