Please recheck all information for errors, cancellations and accuracy.
Apr 01 - Apr 04 6 a.m.
3585 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL None NY 34109
The Naples Rotary Club will be hosting the 60th Annual Naples Creek Rainbow Trout Derby April 1st-April 4th, 2021!
Welcome to the 60th Annual Naples Creek Rainbow Trout Derby brought to you by the Naples Rotary Club
PRIZES will be given to the top positions of each leaderboard category with the number of winning entries to be determined.
All fish entered in the tournament will be photographed, measured, and recorded with the FishDonkey app. How to Enter a Fish
Every angler can show the FishDonkey app with their entry receipt at Arbor Hill Grapery to get a free bottle of Healthy Purple Grape Juice.
All anglers names will be entered into a drawing to win merchandise prizes donated by Naples area merchants.
Categories and leaderboards will update throughout the contest so check the leaderboards through your app to follow the tournament progress.
The standard award categories are:
1. Grand prize trophy for longest rainbow trout, Sponsored by Mitchell Joseph Insurance
2. Trophy for longest rainbow trout caught by a male angler.
3. Trophy for longest rainbow trout caught by a female angler.
4. Trophy for longest rainbow trout caught by a boy angler 16 & under.
5. Trophy for longest rainbow trout caught by a girl angler 16 & under.
6. Trophy for longest rainbow trout caught by an angler 65 & over.
7. Jim Grove Memorial Award is for longest rainbow trout caught by a male angler with a Naples mailing address.
8. Merton Woodard Memorial Award is for longest rainbow trout caught by a female angler with a Naples mailing address.
9. Robert Linehan youth participation trophy is given to all registered youth participants 16 and under that caught a fish.
Awards are presented based on length as determined through the mobile app and verified by tournament judges. The categories, species, and official rules can be found in the FishDonkey app.
Have fun and FISH ON!
ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT THE NAPLES ROTARY CLUB’S COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS
Tournament Dates: 6:00AM April 1st - 6:00PM April 4th of 2021
(All Contestants are Responsible for Knowing and Adhering to NYS Fishing Regulations which can be found at https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7917.html)
For additional information, please contact Micah Moore 585-704-5601.
Here is how to sign up:
1. Download the FishDonkey app.
2. Join "Naples Creek"
3. Follow instructions on app.
Click on the link below if you have trouble finding the app to download:
We don't have any upcoming events listed for Naples Rotary Club.