Show how tough you are with this 5k or 10k trail run that climbs it's way up, down and all around our mountain! Proceeds are going to Oak Mountain Race Team!
Start to Summit Aide Station
• Start at the base of Oak Mountain and veer left up to Madison Ave- Sugarbush to take on your first climb
• Veer left on to Crosscut Ski Run- this is a gentle downhill and then head right into the single track in the woods
• Take on your last big climb before emerging from the tree line at the Summit Aide Station with water
Summit Aide Station to Finish Line
• Head straight into the tree line single track
• cross Nova Ski Run back into the single track
• cross Alternate Ski Run back into the single track
• veer right onto Nova Ski Run all the way to the finish line.
This will be a 5K loop, and the 10K athletes will traverse the loop twice.
LIST OF EVENTS
7:30-8:45AM - Registration/Bib Pickup
9:00AM - 5K/ 10K Race Start
11:30AM - Award Ceremony
WHAT YOU GET:
A well marked course with plenty of aid and tons of friendly, experienced volunteers. All participants pre-registered will receive a water bottle. The top 3 places in each category will receive a medal. 1 FREE beer and a Buy 1 Get 1 Lift ticket to Oak Mountain! Awesome raffle prizes!
This course is on a mountain, so please make sure you are prepared for rugged terrain.
Entry Fee: $25 15+, Kids 14 & under $15