New York's oldest fair features exciting midway rides for all ages, concerts, Friday night fireworks, motorsports events, Lion & Tiger Show, Jungle Habitat Exotic Zoo, Lonestar Revue horse shows, a petting zoo, antique fire truck display, community exhibits, vendors and favorite fair food, July 12-21 at the Orange County Fairgrounds.
Grandstand events include:
- Dirt Track Racing (July 14; free with fair admission)
- Demolition Derby (July 15)
- Manchester Orchestra with Badflower (July 16)
- AJR with Big Data (July 17)
- Night Ranger & Vince Neil, the voice of Motley Crue (July 18)
- Monster Truck Show (July 20-21)
Fair admission is $8 for adults, $5 for ages 7-12 and seniors 60 & older, and free for children under 7. Admission is $1 on July 19 and free for Middletown residents with ID on July 18.
Unlimited ride wristbands (for riders 36 inches or taller) are $25 except on ride special days:
- July 12 - Free admission and rides from 4-5:30 pm. Rides are $1 each after 5:30 pm.
- Carload Night (July 13) - $50 per vehicle (up to 8 occupants) for admission and unlimited rides
- Two Buck Tuesday (July 17) - $2 admission and $2 per ride
Visit Orange County Fair
for ride ticket prices, advance savings on rides and admission, and grandstand event tickets.
Fair hours are 4 to 11 pm weekdays and noon to 11 pm Saturday - Sunday.
For more information, call 845-343-4826.